- Don’t take life too seriously, unless you want to go crazy.
- Be your own hero.
- Age doesn’t measure maturity.
- Don’t wait until you’re ready cause life is happening now.
- ‘No’ means no. You don’t owe them explanation.
- Quality over quantity in all aspects of life.
- Guard your heart above anything else.
- No matter how busy you are, don’t forget to take care of yourself.
- Good food, music, bath and sleep solves anything.
- Never stop learning.
- Trust your instincts.
- Dreams do come true if you work hard on it.
- Stop overthinking everything.
- Your faith will take you to places.
- There’s more to life than love.
- Do more, complain less.
- You are the master of your life, rule it.
- Accept the fact that people come and go.
- Appreciate the little things.
- Faking bravery and confidence can go a long way.
- Take every opportunity to do something you never done before.
- At the end of the day, a bottle of beer won’t hurt.
Navigating life has no instructions and manuals. We were given the freewill to decide for ourselves. Life is tough but the beauty of it is undeniable. Every experiences whether it be good or bad is teaching us something important and that’s what makes us who we are. Enjoy everything while it lasts, none of us coming out of this world alive. Dance like no one’s watching, do whatever makes you feel alive even if it’s just singing at the top of your lungs with your favorite jam.
I’m at the point of my life where I don’t give a shit of what others think of me, I do whatever makes me feel great and happy. When you already reached this certain point, you feel so free. It feels like I’m at the top of the world screaming to life ‘I don’t give a fuck, you can’t bring me down this time.’ Life doesn’t get easier, you just get stronger. Day by day it seems like nothing’s changing but looking back, everything is different. I’m growing into something I never thought I can be.
‘Live boldly. Push yourself. Don’t settle. Just live well. Just live’ -Me Before You